Over the past few weeks, we haven’t seen much in the way of change at either end of the NBA Power Rankings. After last week’s action, there is some movement to report, which is not particularly surprising when you see that some teams are having more issues with COVID and injuries than others. Those moves are something we should probably get used to as the season progresses, as we are almost certainly going to see teams rise and fall in these trying times. For now, let’s take a look at the current top and bottom 5 in the NBA Power Rankings so you can continue making your bets against the NBA Odds.
NBA Betting: Power Rankings Update for Week 15
- Phoenix Suns – Not only are the Suns still sitting at #1 in the rankings, they are beginning to open up a lead at the top of the Western Conference. After winning 7 in a row and 9 of their last 1o, the Suns now have a 3 ½ game lead at the top.
- Golden State Warriors – The Warriors have managed to maintain their spot in 2nd despite having a rough go of things over the past couple of weeks. They showed signs of recovery this past week, though, and have now won 2 in a row.
- Memphis Grizzlies – After a sparkling run of form that saw the Grizzlies move into the #2 spot in the Power Rankings, they have cooled off a little and dropped a spot. Despite losing last time out, the Grizzlies are still 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- Miami Heat – We have a new entry into the top 5, with the Miami Heat moving up 3 spots from their #7 rank last week. With 7 wins in their last 10 games, the Heat have moved to the top of the Eastern Conference.
- Milwaukee Bucks – While the defending champions are having what some would see as a sub-par season, they have still managed to maintain their hold on the top 5. This is thanks to a run that has seen them win 3 in a row.
- San Antonio Spurs – The Spurs have been moving in and out of the bottom 5 for the last couple of weeks and are back in again, dropping down from #25. With just 2 wins in their last 10, the Spurs are drifting away from the play-in line.
- Houston Rockets – Not a huge move by any stretch of the imagination, but the Rockets are up one spot from last week and are now 4-6 in their last 10 games. Still, not a whole lot to get excited about in Houston.
- Oklahoma City Thunder – When one team rises, another one must fall, which is exactly what happened to the Thunder this past week. They are on a run that has seen them lose 6 in a row, while also going 1-9 in their last 10.
- Detroit Pistons – The Pistons remain in the same spot as they were last week and come into the new week on a 2-game losing streak. They are, though, 4-6 in their last 10, so not totally awful. Still not good enough to move up.
- Orlando Magic – When you are the only team in the league not to have reached double-digit wins at this stage of the season, you cannot expect to be anywhere else other than dead last in the rankings.
NBA Betting Center
Odds and Lines
Latest NBA News: