The Dallas Mavericks (6-7) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Indiana Pacers (8-5) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse as only 1-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN. The matchup’s point total is set at 219.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Indiana and Dallas have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-6||219||-245||198||Regular Season||112-109 IND|
|2/3/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-5||212.5||-215||175||Regular Season||112-103 DAL|
|2/27/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-101 DAL|
|1/19/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-99 IND|
|2/26/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-103 DAL|
|12/27/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-94 DAL|
|12/9/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-103 DAL|
|10/26/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-121 IND|
|3/12/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 IND|
|12/16/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-81 IND|
Pacers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Indiana has been strong this season, posting an 8-4 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Pacers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-3 record.
- In 7 of 13 (53.8%) contests this season, Indiana and its opponents have hit the over.
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has a winning record against the spread, going 7-6 ATS (covering 53.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Mavericks have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 13 (23.1%).
- The Pacers and their opponents have scored at least 219 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 34 of 13 opportunities (261.5%) this year.
- Dallas has played in four games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 30.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 219 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (220.4) than this matchup’s total of 219 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 216.6 points per game, 2.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Pacers have had set in matchups this season is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Mavericks games this year is 4.7 fewer points than the point total of 219 for this outing.
- The Pacers points and assists leader is Malcolm Brogdon. He puts up 22.2 points per game and dishes out 7.5 assists.
- Indiana’s rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who averages 12.8 per game.
- The Pacers are led by Brogdon from long distance. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who records 4.1 per game. Brogdon leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Luka Doncic has shown out this season to lead the Mavericks in points (27.2 per game), rebounds (9.9 per game), and assists (9.3 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, averaging 3.5 treys per game.
- Dallas’ Dorian Finney-Smith has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Maxi Kleber is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Indiana Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/20/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Detroit Pistons: 1/20/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings: 1/20/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Memphis Grizzlies 1/20/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- NBA Betting News: 2021 Trade Rumors and Deadline