Nick Foles and the Chicago Bears take on the Los Angeles Rams on Monday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips exploring the QB’s passing prop bets for yards and touchdowns in that contest.
Foles’ Last Time Out
Nick Foles’ Last Time Out
Nick Foles Week 7 Prop Bets
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Foles’ per-game passing yardage average in 2020 (219.5) is 25.0 passing yards less than Monday’s over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Foles has thrown for more than 244.5 yards.
- Foles has fallen short of his season passing yards prop average (244.2 passing yards) by 24.7 yards per game on average.
- Foles has gone over his passing yard total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (two of three games).
- In only one game this season (25%), Foles has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 244.2.
- Los Angeles has allowed only three players to amass more than 244.5 passing yards in a game this season.
- This week, Foles will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense (235.0 yards allowed per game).
Passing TDs Betting Tips
- Foles is averaging 1.5 passing touchdowns per game, the same as his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Monday’s game.
- In one out of four games this year (25%), Foles has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Foles has set up the same number of passing touchdowns per game as the average over/under he has set for passing touchdowns, 1.5.
- Foles has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Foles has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns — his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
- Los Angeles has allowed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns to just two players in a game this season.
- The Rams defense has allowed the 25th most passing touchdowns in the NFL this season (1.3 per game).
Foles vs the Rams (Last 2 Games)
Nick Foles vs the Rams
More Recent NFL News